- 8 frozen hearts of artichoke, thawed in advance
- ¼ cup of squeezed red grapefruit juice
- 3 spoon of squeezed lemon juice
- ½ yellow / green / red bell pepper sliced into cubes
- ¼ grated lemon rind
- 3 spoons of finely diced mint leaves
- ¼ cup of chopped walnuts
- 1 spoon of roasted pine nuts
- 1 spoon of roasted sesame oil
- Place the hearts of artichoke, grapefruit juice and lemon juice, bell pepper, and lemon rind in a pot and cook for about 15 minutes over a medium fire.
- After the artichoke hearts soften and absorb the aroma and various flavors, pour into a bowl and leave to cool for a while.
- Sprinkle chopped mint leaves, walnuts, pine nuts and sesame oil over the dish.
Can be eaten hot or cold.