- 500 grams of fresh asparagus stalks
- ½ a cup of chopped purple onion
- ½ a cup of roasted red bell peppers, peeled and chopped
- 2 zucchini squashes, roasted and cut into cubes
- 2 spoons of Teriyaki sauce
- Freshly squeezed juice from ½ lemon
- Fresh ground black pepper
- A large bowl of ice water
- Boil salt water in a large pot. Put the asparagus stalks in the boiling water and let them boil for no more than 1 minute. Take out the asparagus and dunk it in the ice water.
- After the asparagus has cooled down, strain it well and dry on paper towels. Spice the asparagus with salt and pepper and keep it aside. Mix the rest of the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Heat the asparagus stalks on a Teflon pan and turn them over once during heating. Remove them from the pan and put in the marinade bowl. Toss the asparagus in the marinade and serve immediately.