- ½ kg of cooked chicken with onion, chicken soup and a quarter teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 handful of parsley
- 1 onion sliced into small cubes
- 3 hard-boiled eggs
- 5 eggs
- Coarse sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- Clean the skin and bones off the chicken and slice it into rough, medium-sized pieces.
- Slice the onion and parsley.
- Create a mixture made out of the chicken, the 5 beaten eggs, and the parsley and add salt and black pepper to taste.
- Place in a rectangular baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Slice the hard-boiled eggs into halves and place on the baking pan in a straight line.
- Pour the mixture with the chicken and eggs into the pan and wrap with the parchment.
- Bake in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees C for about 20 minutes, then remove the parchment and bake for another 7 minutes. Let the dish cool for a while and then put in a serving plate.
Can be eaten hot or cold.