400 grams of chicken breast, sliced into thin strips
- 3 spoons of soy sauce
- 3 spoons of dry white wine
- 3 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 spoon of vinegar
- 1 spoon of honey
- 3 spoons of olive oil
- 2 carrots, cut into matchstick shape
- 2 zucchini squashes, cut into matchstick shape
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into thin strips
- 3 spring onions, cut into diagonally-shaped strips
- 1 cup of bean sprouts
- Salt and pepper
Mix the marinade ingredients in a bowl. Add the chicken to the bowl and marinate for 1 hour.
Take out the chicken, but keep the marinade.
Fry the chicken in olive oil, 2 minutes for each side, until it gets white. Move into a plate. Add all vegetables to the frying pan except for the bean sprouts, and keep mixing it using a frying spoon.
Fry for 3 minutes.
Add all the bean sprouts, put the chicken and marinade back.
Mix for another 3 minutes, taste, add salt and pepper to taste and serve.