- 3 pieces of fresh tuna fish, each weighing 150 grams
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
For the Salsa Sauce:
- Tomato burned on an open fire, crushed with fork
- ½ cup of sliced coriander stalks
- Garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- Hot green peppers, burned on an open fire and finely diced
- Fresh lemon juice
- Olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- Take the fish out of the fridge about one hour before cooking, wash them and dry with paper.
- Salsa: mix all ingredients.
- Heat a cast iron grill pan (with ridges) over a medium sized flame. Place the fish in the pan, spice with salt and paper and roast for 3-4 minutes from every side.
- Place the fish on serving plate and cover with tomato sauce.