- 500 grams of lean meat cut into 5cm cubes
- 5 units of fennel root washed and split into 2
- 1 onion cut into 4
- 6 peeled cloves of garlic
- ½ spoon of Moroccan Harissa
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 spoons of olive oil
Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe pot. Fry the meat from all sides. Add all ingredients, including the fennel. Add 2 glasses of water, mix, and place in an oven pre-heated to 240 degrees C for 45 minutes. Lower the heat to 160 degrees C for 2 hours.
Check to make sure that the meat is tender and serve on a plate.