- 3 baskets of fresh mushrooms of various kinds, cleaned and dried.
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 4 spoons of Teriyaki sauce
- 1 spoon of soy sauce
- Shallot onions, 1 for spit-roasting
- Large unpeeled garlic cloves, 1 for spit-roasting
- Japanese spits, as many as necessary
Place the clean and dried mushrooms in a bowl, add the olive oil, Teriyaki sauce and soy sauce.
Let the mushrooms absorb the marinade. Place some mushrooms on a spit and roast lightly over a grill or in an oven at 220 degrees C.
It’s possible to add vegetables of different colors such as bell peppers, squash, cherry tomatoes, etc.