The Raz Kal Teva Ltd. Website (hereinafter: “the company”) is an informational website and virtual shop for the users on the internet (hereinafter: “the website”).
- The content of this statute refers to both sexes equally.
- The website is to be used by the general public of users of the internet in the state of Israel.
- The website is designated for providing information and for sales of the various company products. As such, its use is meant for those who are legally adults and/or those who have been legally authorized by a qualified and relevant authority, including but not limited to a legal guardian, to perform remote purchases on the internet.
- Purchasing through the website is subject to the conditions detailed in this statute.
- Any persons who perform actions on the website, including reading, the ordering of goods and any other action, hereby declare that they have read and understood the website’s rules and regulations and that neither they nor anyone appointed by them and acting on their behalf shall have any claim and/or suit against the owners of this website and/or its operators and/or anyone acting on their behalf besides claims pertaining to the violation of obligations made by the owners and/or operators of the website according to the statute and participation rules and/or according to any part of declared law.
- This statute is the legal foundation for any issues pertaining to the company activity and/or its employees in any actions performed through the website. This includes but is not limited to, receiving information about the company products, making purchases of company products, receiving services following the purchase of company products, using the company products, etc. Therefore, reading every section of the rules and regulations herein is a required preliminary step before making purchases of any company products via the website and/or the company call center by telephone.
- Any use of the website, contacting the company and/or its employees as a result of its use and purchasing the company products, constitutes a confirmation that the person has read the rules and regulations herein and agreed with all of its sections.
- In case the user does not agree with any of the rules and regulations in the statute, the user is advised to avoid using the website.
Purchase and/or Supply of Company Products and Ordering Products:
- The purchase and/or supply of products and/or services from the company shall be conducted in accordance with the rules and regulations in this statute.
- After making a purchase, both on the website and through the company call center, the client will receive a notification that their transaction has been recorded in the company’s systems. This notification does not constitute a confirmation of the transaction, but only serves as confirmation that the details of the order have been recorded in the company’s systems and transferred for further processing.
- The company shall examine the details of the transaction according to the data supplied by the client, including a confirmation for the transaction provided by the credit company.
- After the company’s examination has been completed, at the company’s discretion and in accordance with its best judgment, based on conditions that are subject to changes from time to time, the company shall confirm the transaction and begin to supply the selected products.
- The company puts a considerable amount of effort into updating its product inventory and thereby updating the website in case of any product shortages. Nonetheless, it is possible that a shortage in one or more of the company products may occur without the company being able to update the website accordingly, for various reasons.
- In case of a shortage in the company’s product inventory, the company will not be obligated to provide it, unless it is confirmed that a shortage exists in a product that has been ordered, in which case the client will be notified. The client may choose to change the details of their order or cancel the transaction.
- In case the client has been notified of a shortage in product inventory, the company reserves the right to offer the client the purchase of other products, at its discretion and according to its best judgment.
- If any distortion and/or error should occur in the description of the product and/or service, the pictures, the details, the prices or any other details, the company shall have the right to cancel the transaction and the client shall not be charged with any sums for the cancelled transaction.
- If when making the order the client provides invalid or incorrect contact details, the company cannot guarantee that the products can reach them. In case the products are returned to the company due to incorrect contact details, the client will be charged for shipping and handling. It is of the utmost importance to fill the correct and updated contact details. Providing false contact details is completely forbidden and constitutes a felony under the Israeli Penal Code enacted in 1977 and/or any other criminal laws.
Forms of Payment:
- The purchasing of company products both on the website and on the company call center is performed, among others, using a credit card which can be cleared through the clearing firms the company works with. As a rule, the clients shall provide their credit card details and those will be transferred to the company through a sales representative. In addition, the credit card details may be provided in an alternative way with the compliance of the client.
- The company is not obligated to accept any kind of credit card, at its discretion and according to its judgment.
- It’s possible to pay for the product in cash and/or in checks (must be coordinated in advance with the sales rep. during purchase), in which case the payment shall be made at time when the goods are delivered by a courier.
- Making a purchase using checks shall only be permitted after an ERN check and with the approval of the company only. The shipping of the goods shall be made only following confirmation from the credit company and/or an ERN confirmation that the transaction is valid.
- In any case of the form of payment being rejected, the client shall be properly notified and are obligated to contact the company in order to complete the transaction by phone call. It must be stated and emphasized that a transaction shall not be considered to be completed and/or binding until such time as the credit transaction is confirmed.
- The personal details provided at the time of purchase, in addition to details of transactions made and/or details provided due to taking interest in the website and/or landing pages and/or company HQ, shall be kept by the company in an information database. The company shall not transfer these details to any other party.
Supply and Shipping:
- The company commits to shipping times that do not exceed 14 business days, as is common practice. Fridays, Saturdays, holidays and observances (including the eve of holidays and observances) shall not be counted as part of the 14 business days.
- The various products shall be delivered via Israeli postal services or through a courier service.
Free delivery to any destination in Israel is provided for any order above 320 ILS
Any order below 320 ILS shall be charged 39 ILS for Israeli “registered mail” service, with shipping times according to Israeli postal services.
Shipping an order via a private courier firm shall be charged 49 ILS, this service is provided no further south than Dimona.
Shipping to client’s doorstep – Shall be provided in up to 10 business days (not including the day in which the transaction itself was made).
- For residents of Judaea and Samaria – the time of shipping may be up to 15 business days (depending on the terms of the shipping firm used).
Shipping fees and prices displayed on the website – are valid for purchases made through the company website only!
- The couriers distributing the company products are not company employees, but are employed by an external delivery firm which serves as a contractor for the company.
- It must be emphasized, that the shipping times for the products supplied via the Israeli postal services cannot be monitored by the company and are outside of its control, and the client hereby declares that they shall have no claim against the company in case of disruption of any delivery not made by courier service.
- The distribution of the products by courier shall be performed in accordance with the shipping firm’s standards and subject to the list of municipalities in which the firm operates and provides shipping to the client’s doorstep.
- In case the shipping firm is unable to make the delivery to the client’s doorstep on behalf of the company for any reason whatsoever, including weather conditions and/or security issues which may endanger the lives of the couriers, the matter shall be brought up before the client and an alternative solution acceptable to both parties shall be found. It is hereby clarified, that in any case of cancelling of delivery due to the conditions stated above, the company’s decision and best judgment shall prevail, exclusively.
- The shipping fees shall be included in the prices of the products and/or the order, unless stated otherwise.
- In spite of the fact that the company products are not medicines and no claim has been made that they may have any therapeutic properties, it is hereby clarified that prior to purchasing products from the company, the clients are advised to consult their treating physician and ensure that they are not allergic to any of the ingredients in the formulas of the capsules.
- It must be further clarified that the company is not the manufacturer of its products but merely a distributer. Therefore, all of the various products sold by the company, including nutritional supplements, are under the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
- The company shall not be held responsible for the quality, contents, action, effect, etc. of the products. Additionally, under no circumstances shall the company be held liable in any case of direct and/or indirect damage resulting from the use of the products, but shall refer the parties that sustained any damage to the manufacturer.
- Transaction cancellation shall be in accordance with the Israeli Consumer Protection Law enacted in 1981 (Transaction cancellation and refunds), considering that the company products are perishable goods.
- The company reserves the right to cancel a transaction and/or a sale at any time.
- Cancellation of a transaction prior to the goods being delivered shall carry a charge of 5% of the transaction sum or 100 ILS (whichever is lower).
Additional Conditions and Terms for Use of the Website:
- The user hereby agrees, that in accordance with the character of the website, the company shall not be held responsible that all links found on the website are operational and lead to active internet sites, and in addition the user hereby agrees that the fact of the link existing on the website itself shall not be grounds to conclude that the linked content is full, up to date, relevant or reliable and the company shall not be held liable in relation to it and/or responsible for the content of information in the links.
- Additionally, the company shall not be held liable due to any damage that may be caused to the computer systems and/or mobile phones and/or tablet computers etc. which the user has used to view the website in the time of use.
- The company reserves the right to discontinue all activity on the website and alter, from time to time, the appearance of the website and/or its structure and/or the availability of the services provided in it and/or the content displayed in it, and all of the above without any need to inform the clients in advance.
- The company reserves the right to alter, without prior notification and without the consent of the users and according to its best judgment and to its discretion, any and all rules and regulations in this statute.
- The company shall not be obligated to commit itself to active and routine operation of the website and the users hereby understand and agree that there may be disturbances, irregularities, malfunctions, glitches or crashes when surfing on the website.
- It is hereby clarified and agreed by the users of the website that upon leaving one’s personal contact details on the contact page, the users agree to receive promotional materials containing details about perks, sales and special offers.
Copyright and Intellectual Property:
- Any copyrighted material on the website, including its design and any software, computer code, and any materials therein including the content displayed on the pages are the sole property of the company and/or its business partners and/or third parties which the website provides links to. It is strictly forbidden to copy, distribute, duplicate, market, display publicly, translate, or deliver to any third party any party of any of the materials mentioned above in this section without express permission from the company and/or rights holders of those materials in advance and in writing.
- The name of the company, i.e. Raz Kal Teva Ltd., and the company’s registered trademarks, are the sole property of the company.
- When making purchases, the client’s private details shall be gathered and stored on company systems, including their full names, residence address, email address, phone number, etc. For the avoidance of doubt, credit card numbers shall not be gathered.
- The company hereby declares that it shall not provide any client details to any third party and shall not make any malicious use of the information that was gathered.
- The company reserves the right to make use of “cookies” saved on the client’s PC. It is hereby clarified that the cookies do not contain any detailed information that may lead to the client’s private identity, and the client reserves the right to delete these “cookies” at any time through their browsers.
- Part of the telephone conversations made in the company call center are recorded for purposes of improving the quality and efficiency of the service.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- The text appearing on this website, including descriptions of products sold in it, does not reflect the opinion of the company regarding the character of the product, its quality or its therapeutic value and the company shall not be responsible for anything stated and/or implied in the text regarding the description of the products and their function, including their health benefits.
- Without detracting from the above, all the information appearing on the website shall be regarded as general information only and shall not be regarding in any manner nor any way as “medical advice” and/or “recommendation for medical treatment” and/or “medical fact”. The information is generalized and cannot be individually fitted for each person, and thus a qualified doctor must be consulted prior to purchasing nutritional supplements and consuming them.
- It is hereby clarified for potential clients that in order to succeed in the process of weight loss according to the company’s method, the clients hereby commit to adhere to the instructions given by the phone operator and/or the nutrition counsellor, to adhere to the 13-step program booklet, and to contact the company weekly all through the dieting process. Nutritional supplements provided must be used according to the instructions given on the phone session.
- Adhering to the company’s rules and regulations and the telephone operator’s instructions at the time of purchase is a fundamental condition for the successful effect of the company’s products.
- In case the clients did not perform the instructions for use of the products given to them by the company and/or its employees, the company shall not be held responsible for any commitment or promise to lose weight towards the client.
- Attention: at the time of registering at the website and later when making purchases of a product or service on the website, the clients will be asked to pick the preferred place for it: whether to join the website’s mailing list in order to receive emails or phone messages (SMS) about sales and special offers, by leaving their details on the landing page. The company shall always respect the clients’ privacy. If the clients do not wish to receive notifications of sales and special offers from the company, they may opt out of the company’s mailing list for the above purpose, and the clients’ details may be removed at any time from the website’s mailing list and/or the landing page and/or SMS message list by opting out at the appropriate place for it or using any other means that will be provided via an email or SMS message that you receive after consenting to receive promotional materials from the company.
- The laws which apply to the client’s order and this statute, is limited to the scope of Israeli law only. The exclusive jurisdiction in all legal matters and disputes is that of the courts in Ashdod only.
For more information on any subject, please contact us in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 1700-70-40-60 or Fax 08-8533422