- 6 slices of boneless salmon fillet
- ½ cup of diced basil
- 1 spoon of Moroccan Harissa
- 1 cup of Panko crumbs
- 8 cherry tomatoes slice in half
- 1 hot red pepper
- ½ a teaspoon of cumin
- Ground black pepper
- Coarse sea salt
- 3 spoons of olive oil
- Place the salmon in a cooking pan.
- Mix the olive oil, basil, Harissa, and cumin in a bowl and spread on the salmon.
- Add salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Spread the Panko crumbs on the salmon.
- Spread the cherry tomatoes in the pan.
- Cut the pepper into slices and spread over the salmon.
- Bake in an over pre-heated to 190 degrees C for 20 minutes.
Serve with vegetable salad.