- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 6 tomatoes sliced into cubes
- 4 spoons of tomato sauce
- 1 hot pepper (optional)
- Salt, black pepper
- 250 grams of 15% fat goat cheese cut into slices
- 6 eggs
- Pour oil into a deep pan, add the tomato sauce, garlic and pepper and cook until you get a solid mixture.
- Spice with salt and ground pepper
- Add the cheese to the mixture, and cook for about one minute until the cheese is soft.
- Make some room in the pan and break the eggs in. In order to get soft-boiled eggs, leave the pan without a cover and cook for 2 minutes – just so the egg white solidifies.