- 1 mix of fresh edible leaves in a ready bag
- 1 small purple onion sliced into thin strips
- 2 spoons of peeled seeds, lightly roasted in a pan (can be purchased at a supermarket)
- ½ basket of cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 4 small radishes, finely sliced
- ¼ cup of cranberries
Ingredients for sauce:
- ¼ cup of high quality balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 spoon of honey
- 2 spoons of Teriyaki
- A pinch of ground black pepper
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- 1 spoonful of mustard seeds
- Place all ingredients (except for the seeds) in a large bowl and mix.
- Put the ingredients for the sauce in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Pour the sauce over the salad and mix well. Spread the roasted seeds and cranberries on the salad close to dinner time.