- 2 grated purple onions
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 6 red potatoes, peeled and grated (must be grated separately and drained of fluids)
- 1.5 packet of 5% fat lean goat cheese (250 grams)
- 4 spoons of whole wheat flour
- 4 eggs
- 5 spring onions
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place the grated vegetables in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix into a solid mixture.
- Line a pan with baking paper and oil it with olive oil spray. Heat the oven to 185 degrees C.
- Create 18 pancakes out of the mixture and line them on the pan. Spray with olive oil and cover with tinfoil for the first 15 minutes, then remove the tinfoil and bake for another 7 minutes until browning. Take out of the oven and place on a serving plate. Add lettuce leaves.