- ½ kg of slightly steamed zucchini squashes
- 2 spoons of olive oil + 10 grams of butter (optional: use low-fat butter)
- 200 grams of 5% fat goat cheese
- 100 grams of 5% fat white cheese
- 70 grams of 9% fat American cheese flakes
- 1 cup of 1% fat yogurt
- 3 eggs
- 2 spoons of gluten-free bread crumbs (or toast crumbs)
Heat the oil + butter and fry the squashes until they are golden brown.
Add the rest of the ingredients, all except for the eggs.
Beat the eggs in a separate dish, then add to the pan and mix.
Pour into a 26cm silicon pan or a pan with cups
Bake in an oven pre-heated to 190 degrees for 25 minutes, check with a toothpick to see when it’s ready.
Serve with fresh vegetable salad.
Serving recommendation: salad leaves and cherry tomatoes sliced into quarters.